»

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twenty Things you are to Me

You are the sun to me
Because you brighten my day
You are the moon to me
Because you light my way
You are the sea to me
Because your love is endless
You are a map to me
Because you brought me to happiness
You are a book to me
Because we are the story
You are a tree to me
Because you support me fully
You are keys to me
Because you set me free
You are air to me
Because you surround and hold me
You are a glove to me
Because you fit me like one
You are the earth to me
Because you are my foundation
You are water to me
Because you keep me living
You are food to me
Because you satisfy me so
You are the wind to me
Because you encourage to keep going
You are my love to me
Because to you I am dear
You are a tissue to me
Because you wipe away my tears
You are a teddy to me
Because you comfort me like it.
You are a Blanket to me
Because you make me warm
You are a song to me
Because you bring me joy
You are the stars to me
Because your love cannot be counted
You are my heart to me
Because you own it all

0 comments: