»

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I was beginning to put you in the past

I was beginning to put you in the past
i was starting to move on
My tears stopped their flowing
i thought i knew where my heart didn’t belong

I was letting go of our past
and i wasn’t crying as much
I was forgetting your sweet voice
i had already forgotten your touch

Then i saw you again
and my barriers fell apart
I recollected all our memories
and held them close to my heart

…But you just passed me by
you didn’t even spare a passing glance
I knew you had forgotten me
i would never have a second chance

i admired you from across the room
praying that you’d remember
i heard you as you were talking
your voice as sweet as ever

i didn’t want to stay
and watch you go on forgetting
but i still held onto our memories
to forget you, myself i was not letting...

0 comments: