»

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Letting Go

It was the right thing to do.
I was getting hurt.
We may be hurt,
But it’s ok.
We will be alright.
We both cried.
I broke your heart.
It was you or me.
You abused me.
You blackmailed me.
If you want me back you have to change.
I know you didn’t know it.
You need help.
I moved on.
Please do the same.
You don’t want to let me go,
But you gotta know.
I moved on.
It’s time to let go.
Please know that I will forever love you,
And maybe one day.
We could be together again,
But for now you gotta let go.
Move on.
It’s hard!
I know.
It was hard for me to let go,
But I know it was the right thing to do.
I will be back again someday.
For now let’s go our separate ways.
Can we still be friends?
I could never let you go completely.
Remember:
I am always here.
And I will forever love you.

0 comments: